1. When and where do you usually deliver?
We work on all days of the week. We do free delivery, installation and pick-up. In case you do not have lift or permission to use lift at your premises, additional labour charges will be charged to carry the products through stairs. We are currently active in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Patna, Indore, Lucknow, Bangalore, Mumbai & Pune.
2. What if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
In case of the customers unavailability, please let us know who will be receiving the products. We would need an acknowledgement email from the customer with the nominees government id proof. We do this to ensure that your order is in safe hands.
3. When the contract ends, what happens to the pickup?
We will call you one week prior to the scheduled end date of the contract to fix the pick-up date and time. If you choose to keep your Systems & PCs for longer than the agreed tenure or return it before the agreed date due to some reasons, you can mail us one week in advance.
4. Who deals with logistic and transport union issues?
AMR Technosoft deals with transport union at loading and unloading area. However, if there is Logistic issues at your location and they do not allow us to unload at your place, you have to deal with them. In worst cases, we will take the items back without delivering and we will bear the logistics cost. Chances of Logistic issues are very less.
Cancellation & Return
1. How can I cancel my existing order ?
You can cancel an order up until one day before the agreed date of delivery without any extra cost. Once delivered, an existing order cannot be cancelled. However, you can opt for the 7-day free trial for your rented products. You can close the subscription of your rented products within 7-days of delivery and get a complete refund of rent and deposit if returned in the same condition. To close a subscription, please raise a request on you AMR Technosoft Website dashboard
2. Can I close my rental subscription prior to the committed tenure ?
Yes, you can. In case of early termination of your order, you can request for closure for one or all your items by informing us 7 days before the selected preferred date. Early closer charge will be applicable since the products will be returned before the end of your chosen tenure. To raise a closure request,
- Log in to your AMR Technosft account.
- Click on 'New Request' and choose 'Close Subscription.'
- Select the products you want to return.
- Choose a return date as per your convenience.
To avoid early closure charges, you can also consider the following options.
- In case you're looking to close your subscription due to relocation, you can check our list of operational cities and continue your current subscription from the new city.
- You can also transfer your subscription to someone else, and the early closure charges will no longer be applicable.
3. What are the early closure charges ?
Since the products will be returned before the end of your chosen tenure, the early closure charge is calculated based on your selected tenure and based on the category of products.
For Electronics equipment’s,
- Min 3 month: 0.5 month’s rent
- Min 6-month: 1 month’s rent
- Min 12 month: 2 month’s rent
- Min 18 month: 3 month’s rent
8. How do I get my refundable deposit ?
On approval of successful quality check of your rented products and clearance of any pending dues, a refund will be initiated towards your account. The same will be credited within 5 to 7 working days in the Bank account. Bank Account Details shared should be under the name of the Customer on whose name the order was placed. If you want to receive the refund amount to a different account, please reach our customer support for further assistance.
In case of any damages to your rented products, AMR Technosft will inspect the products at our warehouse to determine a detailed breakdown of damage costs. The damage cost will then be deducted from your refundable amount.
Rental Term and Condition
click here for terms & conditions